Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday!

I got a job! I am now an employee at The Prospectors down here in Valdez. I have only worked one day but that day showed me that:
1. It's a fun job, with nice co-workers, and a great boss!
2. I need better shoes for standing all day
3. After 90 days I get a great discount!

So that is one goal down and 29 more to go....... I'm almost done with my thank you cards! I have like 5 more to write and then I have to finish finding addresses and such. Then to the post office to get stamps and mail them out of my life forever!!!!!

As for cooking every night that is going to be hard now that I work until 6pm or even 8pm on some nights. I'm going to have to make a serious meal plan, go grocery shopping on my day off, and then start making crock pot dinners in the morning before I head out.

Poor Sweetie doesn't like my job though because she has to be in her kennel all day. I wanted to corral her in the kitchen but Sam said that the roommates wouldn't like that....... I don't know if I totally care!!

We are trying to find out how much we could get approved for on a loan now that I have a job so we can maybe start looking for a house or even somewhere else to rent. To have our own house would be a really great start to our summer!!! :)

Anyways I'm just kinda rambling right now because I have a lot on my mind but all and all it was a good Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how your day was!! Good job on working on your goals!

    ReplyDelete