Monday, March 29, 2010

Goals!!

So since I'm awake with really nothing to do I'm going to make a list of goals so I can work towards them (and you can all hold me to them!)

1. Stop biting my nails
2. Stop drinking diet coke (I'm working on that one)
3. Make a budget and stick to it
4. Work on paying off our car loan
5. Finish the payments for Sam's drum set
6. Decide where we are living, and then find a house or an apartment wherever that may be!
7. Try to make dinner at least 5 nights a week instead of being a slacker!
8. Get a job
9. Go camping with Sam and actually hike to the camping spot (Scary but possibly fun)
10. Potty train the damn dog!
11. Get a shock collar for Moose
12. Keep up with putting away the laundry
13. Craft more
14. Start sewing
15. Do a bible study with Sam
16. Start and finish my wedding album
17. Plan and save for a cruise
18. Paint Sam's dresser and add chalkboard paint to one panel (Just for fun!)
19. Find old, cheap furniture and fix it up and then sell it on craigslist (maybe a fun way to make a little cash)
20. Finish my Thank You Cards from the wedding!!!! This should be #1
21. Go on a road trip to Kennicott with Sam to see the ghost town
22. Go berry picking!
23. Try to kayak since Sam wants to......... on a lake first!
24. Make myself a cookbook with these cute recipe cards I found



25. If we have room try to find a somewhat cheap elliptical
26. Grow my hair out and not chop it off when I'm annoyed with it!
27. Choose a degree!
28. Get that degree!
29. Make handmade cards!
30. Take more pictures of life in Valdez



So that should do it for now!
The other day I made a family tree like the one I posted earlier from Better Homes and Gardens!
I think it's pretty cute even though it's smaller then I thought it would be

2 comments:

  1. you go girl! i had a goal to go to the gym everyday this week and now its only monday and i woke up late and can't go...sO that is a bummer!! i like your little tree thing-pretty cute!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of these! Would love to see more pictures of your life in Valdez!!

    Did you decide if you want to come and visit me and SCRAP??!!

    ReplyDelete