Thursday, February 4, 2010

In Fairbanks!

So here we are in Fairbanks freezing are butts off!! Brrrr....... I think it's been around -30 but I'm not positive (all the signs are different).

We spent the morning running errands. First we dropped Sweetie and Maddi off at the groomer, grabbed some coffee, and then ran to Allstate to meet with the claims adjustor so they could make an estimate for the Subaru.

Then we ran home and made an appointment to go look at a used Yukon XL at Affordable Used Cars (it's pretty nice and it's cheap but it has a large amount of miles so who knows!).

After a few more random stops and Fred's we are finally home for the evening.... hopefully. We may have to return a movie Sam rented last night. I don't want to go back outside though it's way to cold!!! I have gotten used to the warm Valdez weather and now I'm not used to freezing Fairbanks weather!!

I don't have much else to post about so I am going to go take a shower now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment