Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday!

I'm just hanging out at the house again since Sam is off earning a living. Once again I'm bored just sitting here but I know one day when I'm busy working like everyone else I'll miss these long days of pointlessness so I'm trying to enjoy myself :)

I changed my blog background today because I was getting totally fed up with the patchwork one. I found a really fun red and teal colored one with little birds on the bottom (my favorite!) but of course the birds were cut off when I actually applied it. Don't ask me why my favorite part had to be cut off but they did. So I changed the background again!

I really have nothing exciting going on to post about. I'm excited about going to Fairbanks next week and seeing all the family! I'm hoping to stay an extra week so I can spend some time with my sister when she comes up for her spring break! So far Sam hasn't been too thrilled about having to drive home alone but I think I can convince him! I'm also hoping that the wedding pictures will be done by then so I can scrapbook..... cross your fingers!! I have so many fun new scrap booking supplies that Sam bought for me, and I want to start using them!

This is what I want to make for dinner tomorrow night! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this background. I tried to find one using this site but I couldn't figure out how to get it. YOu may need to help me when you are home!!! Can't wait to see you guys. Is it chicken stew?

    You can cook for me when you are home--that sounds really good. I hope the wedding pictures come in!!

    ReplyDelete