Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boredom has finally hit!

So today I came to the realization that I am seriously bored. I think once school starts I won't be. Then once I get the wedding pictures and I can start scrap booking I might be a little bit more entertained. But what I think I really need is a part time job so I can get out of this house for a few hours a week..... but so far I have hit a solid wall in that area. Jobs are few and far between here.... at least part time ones that aren't dumb. And I'm not just being picky about that because I really would prefer not to be a doughnut fryer at Safeway or a sandwich artist at Subway....... who wouldn't? I even filled out a application for working at the Animal Shelter (Where I would always come home sad because of all the poor lost animals)! I didn't totally want to work there but hey, it's a job at least!! But lo and behold the job has already been taken, so what am I to do?? Who knows! Sam suggested I learn how to play xbox....... obviously from a boys perspective that might make sense, needless to say I didn't jump for joy at that suggestion. So I here I sit waiting for Sam to get home from training and I think I might write a list of fun things that I could do to kill time. Feel free to add some!

Knit..... I still need to learn some more of the basics
Crochet..... I can't figure out how to start another row!
Scrap Book..... No pictures or album for that matter
Peruse the Internet...... Done that a hundred times over
Clean....... Not in a cleaning mood, besides were out of dish soap and you can't clean if you have dirty dishes in the sink!
Plan my future college courses...... Check! I already have a three year plan so there isn't much more I can do
Watch a movie....... BORING!!!
Drink a lot of sugary drinks and then go crazy............ Maybe, just maybe that would solve some boredom!
Poke Sweetie until she flips out and her eyes turn red....... Scary!
Write Thank You Cards....... That is what I should do but I really don't feel motivated.... maybe the sugary drinks would help!
I could stuff my face with food but then I would just feel really guilty on top of being bored and I don't think that is a good combination...... So I'm going to avoid the food and maybe just go find a snack or something..... I would read but my kindle is dead so I'm charging it so hopefully it charges quickly!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Charlie--again--I say, I will jump in my little blue truck and bring you HOME!! We can go through old pictures and find ones for you to scrabook. You can bring home BOXES of photos and scrap until you drop. I may have to take some time off to come and scrap with you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't eat too much junk...or drink too much soda...go for a little run. Miss you and I DO hope you guys come that first week in Febraury!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh char-char bABy!:D i was laughing-"kint? crochet? scrapbook?" ah haha i will come back and you'll be granny char baby!:D just kidding, i kind of wish i was there and could peruse the net wand watch movies with you!! poke sweetie till here eyes turn RED!!?? that is scary! does that happen....?:) hopefully you will find a job...or you guys might just have to move back!!! what a tragedy:) love you!!

    ReplyDelete