Since Sam went to work tonight, and since both roommates are also at work I find myself completely and utterly alone..... in a dark and spooky house. Most would agree that I'm not usually a scardy cat..... but seriously anyone living in a completely random house that makes random noises would be a tad creeped out and that includes me! Sam keeps explaining to me that "it's Valdez, no one locks their doors!" but i must beg to differ because I certainly locked my doors and every door in-between! He also informed me that his gun was on his side of the bed incase I needed it..... now isn't that reassuring considering he just told me it's a safe place and no one locks their doors!! Obviously there must be a reason he feels the need to keep a loaded gun by his bed.......
I also caved in and let Moose sleep on the bed with me and Maddi..... but not Sweetie cause she still hasn't figured out that beds aren't for peeing on. Unfortunately Moose tends to breathe like a creeper as well as snore so he would definitely drown out any noises that might be beneficial to me...... oh well, I should probably be happy about that and just stop freaking myself out!!
I was going to post some pictures of the crazy amount of snow we have gotten recently but for some unknown reason the camera that is supposed to upload photos to my computer isn't recognized by any computer...... God only knows why! So now we have to try and find another way to upload pictures, anyone got any suggestions?? Sam and I are both stumped other than maybe buying a memory card reader and seeing if that will do the trick...
I think I'll put a movie on to drown out all the creaks this house makes.......
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment