Saturday, January 16, 2010
Dessert Contest
So the Fire Chief here signed me up to be a dessert judge at the banquet for tonight, but I also made the cheesecake from the earlier post. So I went and ate a little piece of every dessert but my own (which I didn't judge) with the other two judges. The dessert that I thought was the best all around was this Banana Cream Pie which I would usually be icked out by but it was AMAZING!!! Covered in cool whip, chocolate syrup, carmel, more whipped cream, and some chopped up nuts. It was so delicious! Anyway we tallied up the total scores and it turns out my cheesecake won with a score of 18, but then I ended up feeling bad because I'm wondering if they gave me good scores on the cake because they knew I made it and I was standing right there..... they were two men and they might have been worried about hurting my feelings......? I don't know, but in the long run it was a tad awkward because a judge won the contest.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet yours was the best!!! How was the party? Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteit was i can attest to that
ReplyDelete