So I made Navajo Fry Bread dough and it's being refrigerated right now and when it's done at 3:45 I'm going to head to the Fire Station and Sam and I are going to work out (since an actual gym membership costs around $175 a month per person we decided to just use the treadmill at the station and save ourselves the money). Then we are going to override the workout and stuff our faces with Navajo tacos!!!! Yum!! While I wait I'm watching Food Network Challenge; BBQ Championship Cook Off! Exciting I know but I do enjoy Food Network...... I wonder whom I got that from....?
All of the dogs have decided to crawl up and surround me; Sweetie is on my right, Maddi on my left, and Moose on the ottoman at my feet, at least he is keeping my toes warm! Anyways I should probably go and pack up my supplies for dinner and change into some work out clothes so I can go and work my butt off :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like the good life to me!! Sadly, I have not worked out in one week! Awful I know but....just not in the mood right now.
ReplyDeleteHope the taco's rock!! Maybe I should make those for the wedding viewing night...well, no better not. We would all have to eat one at a time!
Did you talk to Sam about coming to visit?