Every time we come up to Fairbanks I feel like there is never enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done. Run Errands, spend time with family, go out with friends, pick up much needed supplies from a much missed Fred Meyers, go to all the restaurants I miss while away, and then at the same time I want to relax.
This trip has been along those same lines but this time we threw in a few more tricks!
1) Band practice for Sam
2) Two Mercy Me concerts in Fairbanks to set up for (Sam playing in the opening band, and I helped sell merchandise)
3) Driving to Anchorage one Saturday morning
4) Having the last Mercy Me concert in Anchorage and then driving home on Sunday
5) Catching colds
6) Trying to do my huge pile of laundry since we have been in Fairbanks longer than usual
I tried to post some of our wedding pictures but the internet at my parents house is a bit too slow, and the pictures a bit too big so I'm going to have to load them when I get home.
Tonight we are having a family dinner with my parents and Heather is coming over (my sisters friend from Junior high and High school that is pretty much a third sister in our family. Hence the reason why we call her "Sista Heather"
I think I'm also going to go to the store and buy stuff to make cake balls (second attempt) but this time instead of semisweet chocolate I'm going to try it with milk chocolate!
But first I must go and get ready to go out to lunch at my new favorite place to eat in Fairbanks..... THE ASIANA BISTRO!!!! Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment