Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I really have nothing to blog about....

So I'm just going to blog about something random and also what I decided to bake tonight!

I decided to make Beignets tonight (the yummy, deep fried donuts that are covered in powdered sugar)! Yum!



I found this really fun project on Better Homes and Gardens that looks like it would be super cute! I can't wait to get home and try it out with all of my fun new paper!!



I love cute little birds and owls and such just about as much as I love fun paper for scrap booking so everything about this project is exciting to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is SUPER CUTE!! I want to steal the idea too. Is Better Homes and Gardens online?
    Duvall is going great. I am teaching him some fun stuff, using Clicker Training. He loves his granola treats.

    ReplyDelete