As I was perusing some blogs today I came across an offer to make a free photo book so as I write I'm uploading the application to see if it works. If it's legit I'll share the link so anyone else who wants to make a photo book can (Marg- there is an option to make a cookbook....... since I know you're going to start one very soon :)
I also have decided that when I finally have my own home I am going to either make this mosaic headboard which is extremely time consuming but really pretty. Or I'll buy this really cool canopy bed cause it just looks fun!!!
Here is the canopy bed that I think is really pretty!!

And here is a picture and the link to the tutorial for making it!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh8Hs9g6yhHwMD3q8TIl66F-j-eELYBRAPwYmTcQaq_ShPAOc-fyQ0FO7AoL95hb77Y1jAVQ-jJvKq5sadkuC3athyphenhyphen9d8ffL1G_YpeGCUBobrvF9vVEplEnXaWUS7TjWOixIYVXzi8qpEU/s1600-h/Mosaic+instruction+sheet.jpg
ooh i have a canopy one like that saved on my pictures, its from anthropology but looks a lot like that one-i like it!:) and i like the new background<3
ReplyDelete