Last night I made some lovely chocolate cupcakes that I had planned to frost this afternoon with some Rainbow Chip Frosting. Unfortunately my plans took a turn for the worst this morning when I went to pick Sam up for work and left Moose asleep in the room. When I came home and walked into the kitchen I saw four cupcakes scattered about the platter where last night there were twelve perfectly placed cupcakes. My first thought was that the roommate went on a cupcake rampage sometime in the night but then I saw the chocolate crumbs all over the floor and my mind instantly landed on the only thing dumb enough to eat my cupcakes...... Moose! Once I realized who the culprit was I stormed down the hallway, tattled on Moose and made Sam knock him around a bit. Later on when he was allowed back into the house he steered clear of me. I'm hoping he maybe learned not to mess with anything I bake..... but I'm thinking his aloofness was more due to my glares of pure anger than anything else!!
Moving on from my unfortunate cupcakes......
Sam and I have pretty much laying around all day watching movies trying to get over this dumb cold. Sam still has a stuffy nose and a slight cough and I'm pretty much got it all. Headaches, sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, and I'm always tired but I'm blaming that on yesterday ( I spent the day cleaning, unpacking, and organizing). So today is our day of rest. We had soup and grilled cheese for lunch and for dinner Sam went to a new pizza place in town to pick up a pizza.So much for the pot roast I had planned, but Sam informed me he would prefer that I not cook because I'm sick..... lets hope that is the truth and not my worrisome cooking skills :)
He is arriving home as we speak!
So now it's pizza time and Challenge on Food Network!!
Have a good Tuesday!
And Mother and Steph we should Skype!!
Call Me!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes--we must Skype!! Tonight is my Ghost Hunters at 5:00 but then we are just going to lay low so we shall call you. I think we are going to have a REALLY cool dessert that you will WANT to see!!
ReplyDeleteHeather loved the wedding video.
..............I miss you guys alot:) Sorry about the cupcake mishap.