So for those of you that don't know this is Sweetie. We like to make fun of Sweetie and say that she is really evil in this cute little puppy body and she is trying to take over the world. It's silly but she does really look evil sometimes. She has grown into her bug eyes recently so she isn't as creepy as she was before!
Sam and I are always trying to find her a "theme" song I guess and when this one came on during the credits of a movie I had to grab the video camera. I thought she was "playing the drums" but Sam said it was her evil little dance...... what do you guys think, Dance or Drum?
I think it's pretty funny but that is just because I know her and we are constantly talking about how creepy she can be! So if you don't get it or think it's funny then I'm sorry you missed out on the fun!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dad and I think that this is a HOOT!!! Although, we are afraid that you may have too much time on your hands!
ReplyDeleteha ha i just laughed the whole time watching that:) she's like a little doll! it looks like evil drum playing in her lair to me, with some head banging and evil dancing towards the end...you mAY have a lot of time on your hands....but at least you spend it well!;)
ReplyDelete